Haven’t done one of these in a while. Just found this on Elite Daily…..50 Things Btches Can’t.Even.With. I think I need to write one of these….but alas I am lazy and let the others do it for me. Please see my top 10 + some personal commentary
1. Skinny jeans on the airplane. We do it in the name of fashion, but that doesn’t mean we’re happy about it.below + additional commentary…
The best part about this is I would never even do that. I was discussing with the ZKW today that I don’t care if everyone at the conference I am going to next week i on my flight5. Cellulite. It’s the great equalizer of women and yet also the worst thing ever to happen to us. to Vegas next week, you will not see me on a plane in anything other than lulu.period.
2. Cellulite. It’s the great equalizer of women and yet also the worst thing ever to happen to us.
Doesn’t matter how many bar methods, soul cycles, or squats you do, that sht just DOESN’t go away. It’s on the back of my legs and it drives me BANANAS.
3. Buying an item and seeing it on sale the next day. This one stings.
It’s like you personally failed at life for the day. As someone who now refuses to buy anything at J Crew or Ann Taylor full price out of the principal that it will be 70% off a week later when you combine the 30% off everything in the store and the additional 40% off anything on sale, this one ESPECIALLY drives me cray.
4. Flats that rub the back of your heel. You don’t break these shoes in. They break you in.
I just went through this with a new pair of J Crew flats (29.99 originally 100 SUCK IT). It was the WORST. People were starting to look at me funny in the kitchen because I was stealing boxes of band aids out of the first aid cabinet like it was my job. Usually this process takes like 2/3 wears, a quick blister or two and you’re good to go. This shoe was particularly nasty and was more like 6/7, and gashes to the back of my heel. God the things we do for fashion.
5. Being really, really cold.
I’m sorry, was anyone in New York for the last 6 months?
6. Leaving the house unintentionally dressed like a librarian (see: #1 bobby pins). That cardigan isn’t helping.
Story of my life. At my last job (where i REALLY didn’t care what I wore to work ) I commuted every day in my bright green nike sneaks….and everrryyy day SWIFT would tell me I look like a not so politically correct term in my sneakers and suit pants walking out the door. In hindsight, this was deserved.
7. Showering, especially when washing your hair is involved. It’s just such a process.
Anyone who knows me knows how i feel about this. One of the first questions my dad asks me when he sees me these days is when was the last time you showered? Men just really don’t understand. Case and point today at work where my hair was wavy and I had more than WOAH FANCY HAIR TODAY comment thrown in my direction. I want to put up a sign that says Curly Hair = Dirty Hair. This actually takes way less time than showering and drying my hair and is done out of laziness.
8. Losing an earring. What are you supposed to do now? On a personal note, I’ve been petitioning for manufacturers to produce earrings in sets of three for this reason. Soooooo entrepreneurial of me, I know.
AMEN. There are few things worse than losing ONE of your favorite pair of earrings that are not longer made, or discontinued, OR really expensive. I support any and all efforts to sell earrings in threes.
9. Business professional. There are only two women who look chic in a pant suit: Diane Keating and Kate Moss without a blouse underneath.
Don’t you love it when the J Crew catalog does the Kate Moss no blouse look underneath though? Makes you think for a split second, oh I could make this look GOOD at the office. Spending the morning in HR will be fun too, but thanks for the inspo J Crew model!
10. When no one responds to the group chat. At least throw us a sympathy “haha.” What are friends for, anyway?
It’s like the lowest of the low. I’m in this group text with a few lovely ladies (that is the best) and I always feel like SUCH a loser when I’m the last one to say anything. Like, was it really that bad?
HAPPY TUESDAY TO ALL YOU BTCHES WHO CANT.EVEN. KEEP EM COMING